CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Another month gone in a hurry. I have taken a break from all projects and have even stopped taking orders completely. I just needed a break to enjoy my kids for a while the extra snuggles and kisses have been good for me. 
 
 Our membership to the Charleston Aquarium will be expiring soon and since we will not be renewing again we have been going every chance we get.
 Big stuff.

 This just creeps me out.....ewwww.
 Checking out the snake.
 My whole world right there.
 Watching a Madagascar presentation.
 After the aquarium we always head down to the pier to enjoy the salty air and swings for a bit then we walk around downtown and grab something to eat.
 Ice cream of course.
 I love his sweet face.


 I just love Charleston.....look at the sailboats in the harbor.
This is how we roll. 
 Setting up some cool train tracks....taking up the entire living room.
 Look at the fire place wall IT"S FINISHED. I love it.
 My little helpers.
 Reading books....something we do A LOT. Conner is reading ON HIS OWN NOW......so fun to see him learn and grow.

 Since I took a break from projects/painting/orders I've even hosted a few play dates it's been fun. BTW Pumpkin Scones are THE BEST.

We made these little bats with the kids at a play date before Halloween.....so cute. 
And of course paper these cute Jack-O-Lanters....kids had fun and I think the mamas did too. 
 Many of the nights Ethan and Christopher just CAN'T seem to make it through supper and we eat at 6...lol.....they just crash. 
 This particulat one was SO funny I wanted to get it on camera but I was too late after I took the pictures and by the time I got the video camera he completely crashed. He was SLEEP eating it was so funny.
 Haha he was just exhausted....
Notice all his food is gone he ate it in his sleep....lol. This is right before he crashed. 
Life is as always buse and I do not see any slowing down in the future but we love it. The weather has been FANTASTIC yesterday it was 80 degrees it's mid November and many of my flowers are still in full bloom. I think it's to cool down this week but I will take mid 60's any day. 

More pictures coming so stay tuned.

No comments: