CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Fun in the sun!!




Our day started out normal...get up early, breakfast, and wait for dad to get home. Conner usually listens intently for the car to pull up in the driveway and then proceeds to yell at the top of his lungs dadi, hi dadi, hi dadi!!! Very cute...now why won't he say mommy???? We do our usual morning chores so that we can be quite the rest of the day while dad sleeps. Since it was such a beautiful morning we walked down to the park where Conner lets loose and gets rid of some of that stored energy which never seems to expire. Why is it that the older we get the lazier we become??? I was a bit frustrated at the park because everywhere I looked there were empty cans and wrappers...why can't people clean up after themselves. Needless to say I could not just leave it there so I went through the playground and picked up all the garbage...yuck is exactly what I thought too....thank goodness for hand sanitizer. Although Conner showed no interest at all in leaving I finally got him back in his stroller and walked back home just in time for his nap. AAAHHHH a quiet moment for myself....his 2 and 1/2 naps have been WONDERFUL!!! I made him soup for lunch since it's basically the only thing I can get him to eat without a fight and then we went outside to splash in his frog pool which is a bit too small for him. In spite of the size of the pool Conner enjoyed himself thoroughly especially spraying his mum with COLD water. Now we are all cleaned up from our adventure in the back yard and waiting for dad to get up so that we can eat supper!!!!

No comments: