CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Poor Conner : (

After some hesitation he was finally able to eat 2 bowls of chicken noodle soup!!! Lets hope he keeps it down!!!
He threw up about 5 minutes later...poor baby!!!
That face....I almost cried too!!!
He sat on that couch for 1 hour without moving....I wanted to hold him so bad but Sasha was ready for a nap : (
Ahhhh....finally he got some rest!!!
Daddy got me a new plug....everything is all better now...all rested with rosy cheeks again...mommy can relax again.




Our little boy has been sick all morning and all night : ( He woke up at 2:00 AM and came tip toeing into our bedroom and went back to sleep for a little while then at 2:30 he was back up again throwing up and that went on till about 8:00 this morning. Poor baby...I felt so helpless...I just wanted to make it all better. When he was a baby he used to throw up quite a bit so this was not the first time for me or him but that does not make it any easier. I changed the sheets 4 times and I gave up changing him and myself after the 3rd time. He's feeling better now and I'm actually thinking of taking him to the park for a little bit...that ought to cheer him up!!!

2 comments:

Jill said...

Sorry he wasn't feel good. Those days are always so miserable for both mom and son. Glad to see he enjoyed the park later.

Angie said...

POOR CONNER!!! He looks so cute though all cuddled in his blankies... I'm glad he's better now. Do you think he had a bug or does he have a sensitive stomach??