CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Sick AGAIN!!!

Poor Conner...he would not let me hold him he would just find a spot and lay down for a little bit then try and get up and play again!! What a little trooper!!


Well Conner is at it again...throwing up all morning long. I don't know what's going on with this little guy if it's just a bug again or if it's something else. He seems ok now and is keeping liquids down and playing with his cars. He has a little fever too, I think that on Monday I might just take him in. Maybe it's somehow related to his eating and not eating and him not putting on any weight. For my own peace of mind I better just take him in. Neal, as usual, thinks that he is just fine and he's probably right but I'm just being a worry wart that's all.
What a night I've had...our whole apartment complex was one big party ALLLLLLL night long. At 1:00 AM I finally gave up trying to sleep and just read my book with Conner next to me because he was waking up every little while because of the noise and probably because he was not feeling well then starting 4:00 this morning the throwing up began. I'm beat but finally showered and clean and I changed all the sheets and now I think I may try and go do something with Conner maybe being out in the sunshine and outdoors will help to take his mind off not feeling so well. Nancy just called too and found a jogging stroller at a garage sale for $40 so I might go and check it out. I would like a double one and this is just a single but I'll go take a look anyway!!!

No comments: