CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Sigh....

Fall is here!!!
Not so happy!!!
Today was a waste of a beautiful day. My plan was to enjoy the outdoors with Conner but he had a plan of his own. We went to get some more apples...go figure...we eat a lot of those around here especially this time of the year when they are so fresh from the orchards. Then I was going to take Conner for a hike and to the park but he wanted me to carry him the entire time so I told him we are going home!!!! He fell a sleep about 10 minutes before we got home and woke up when I was trying to get him in the house and decided that a 10 minute nap was all he needed today...I even gave in for the FIRST time since we took his plug away and gave it to him in hopes of him taking a nap but he just spit it out...haha...that was pretty funny. He's like MOM what are you doing giving me this thing...I'm not a baby : ) So we wasted the day away!!!

1 comment:

Angie said...

that picture of him sitting on the ground cracks me up! i can just see him sitting there thinking, oh yeah mom, make me...!