CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Ufta....

If it's not one it's another. I started a strict routine for Christopher to hopefully better his sleeping habits and the last two nights he has done better and last night his 1st stretch was almost 4 hours again the 2nd stretch was 3 hours after that it was on and off but I can handle that. Waking up every hour or less all night long was really wearing on me. I also got him gas drops and that has helped a little during the day...he is a gassy little baby. When he lets loose the house starts to shake :) But I think if he can sleep more he would be less fussy he has had such a hard time sleeping. Well after a good night last night I was hoping for a better day but I was waken up to puke again!!! It's been a while since Conner has puked but last night he did not want his supper and I had a feeling it was coming. SO I've been cleaning up puke...yuckie!!!! We will have a lazy day at home now and probably snuggle in bed!!! I can catch up on laundry.

Yesterday we went to see Neal at work in the morning I actually had to go and pick something up I ended up leaving spending $60 and NOT getting the one hing I went there for in the first place....grrrr.  I took the kids to the park and I think we scared all the other moms away with the screaming 4 week old.....hehe. At least we had the park all to ourselves :)

I can't believe Christopher is 4 weeks old today!!! In a blink of an eye!!!

3 comments:

LissaMae said...

Glad to see that you are getting things figured out with Christopher. :)

I always go to the store- forget what I came for and leave with a million things I didn't mean to buy. ;)

Janice said...

Our kids had their days and nights mixed up to begin with... and that is a challenge to get turned around. Sounds like things are looking up for ya... minus the "urps"

Melissa said...

Haha! Glad I'm not the only one that goes to the store and gets distracted! :) :) I'm so guilty of that and I think it's actually gotten worse since we had kids! Hope the pukies don't last long and that the rest of you can stay well this time around! You need some good ole summer days about now! :)