CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Bummer....

Although I'm enjoying this gloomy day and enjoying the we bit of cooler weather the last 2 days we are a bit bummed!!! WE were going to meet some friends this morning  fora picnic and swimming at the lake but I'm not sure if I wanna make the trip if the weather does not improve:( We might just walk down to the park down the street from out house and play for a while and jump in some puddles from the rain last night.

I am super excited about a purchase I made yesterday. Well it all started when Neal came home with oooodddlleeessss of new toys for the kids....they were 75% off. Well one of the things he bought was missing parts so I ran to the Sun Prairie Target to see if they had one so I could exchange it. I got lucky that they did along with MANY more toys that were just getting marked down from 30 % to 75% off. I got a few things but I've been put on spending money probation so I did not want to go overboard. I wish I had my cell phone and called Neal to see if it was ok if bought a few more things. Well when he came home from work he thought that it would be a good idea to see if I could stock up on a few more things for b-day presents and things like that. I drove back out to Sun Prairie but all the good toys were gone :( They did have a bike hitch trailer at 50% off though........we have been wanting one all summer long and now we have a brand new one. We do still need bikes though and hopefully Neal can keep his eye out for one going clearance. They probably will before this winter. We will be all set for bike riding next year....yay.

Ethan learned how to say TA-DA the other day watching Curious George and he's walking around this morning just saying ta-da over and over again spinning in circles....haha. Well off to get some things done this morning :p

2 comments:

Janice said...

A good day for a book on a comfy chair and a nap :)

Angie said...

our target didn't have much to choose from and no boy laptops, sorry.