CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Can hardly believe it....

Ethan found one of his plugs today....not sure where he found it cuz I thought I had put all of them away. I was so curious what he was going to do. I could hardly believe that he was totally disinterested in it. He showed it to me like look mom what I found then he tried to shove it under the bathroom door....haha. Not even a full week and he is completely done with it....way to go Ethan!!! I ended up meeting some friends at the beach yesterday and I was so worried that he would not give in for a nap without his plug but once again he proved me wrong. He did not even put up a fight. I told him it was nap time and he laid down in the stroller and went to sleep...WHAT?!?!?! So proud of him!!!

Well I guess I better.....get us ready for meeting. Neal is working again this weekend so just me and the kids :( Wish me luck!!! Right now my kids seem like they will do well for me but we will see!!! I hate doing this alone :P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean, doing it alone. It isn't easy. Been there. Whether your kids are good or bad. Just being there gives you a boost. Hang in there.

Janice said...

Oops. I forgot to add my name. I am anonymous. :)