CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Crib Baby.....

Feeling pretty lucky that Ethan is still sleeping in his crib. Conner was crawling out of the crib well before his 1st b-day I think he was around 10 months when the little stinker figured out how to get out and so we had to put him in a toddler bed. I plan on keeping him in the crib AS LONG AS POSSIBLE!!!! He loves it though and at night when he is done snuggling with me he just kinda pushes me away and I know he is ready to go in his crib and go to sleep! Sweet little boy!!!
He just recently updated to having pillows in there with him and he loves it.
Knees tucked under him....so cute!!
This is how Conner sleeps : ) 
Hehehe....loves his books :)

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Those pictures are precious! What handsome little men you've got!

Angie said...

awww! Tommy still sleeps like that too - with his knees tucked under him. I love that! very funny that conner falls alseep with his book tipped up! :)