CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 12, 2010

Date with my two little boys....

I took the kids the other day to the movies to see Toy Story. Our original plan was to go to Rockford and leave Ethan with Grandma and Grandpa while Neal and I go with Conner but it's getting harder and harder to get every one's schedule to work out so I took both the boys myself. It was fun although I do not think we will be doing it again for a long time. Wawsa it seems like a lot of money to go see a movie anymore and I was surprised I even had to pay for Ethan. Crazy to me that a small popcorn alone was $6.00....hahah ohhh well it was fun!!! Ethan fell a sleep before the movie even started and woke up right at the very end. Conner was really into the movie once he got used to the loud sound but did get a little scared at the end. It was a fun date with my little boys and we got even more of a treat when we got home. Neal was already home and took us out to dinner :) We do not get to go out very often so that was pretty nice. We went to a little Mexican place right right in our little town. I had grilled shrimp with rice and avocados.....it was soooooo yummmyyyy!!!! And we had two people comment at how well behaved our kids were!!! Crazy people you take them for a day and tell me if you still feel the same way :) Haha no I know our kids are pretty good for the most part but certainly have their moments. It's nice to hear someone say that tho!! When the couple next to us finished talking to us and walked away Conner looks at me and says....."mama I'm a good boy" just making sure that I knew I guess :)

1 comment:

Angie said...

haha it never ceases to amaze me either when people comment on the good behavior. I always say "well, this is a good day and we have quite a few hours to go"! lol