CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Milwaukee Zoo....

BTW.....Milwaukee Zoo......AWESOME.....awesome....awesome exhausting fun. I was only disappointed that they did not have the butterflies this year because we missed them last year and I really wanted to see them. Really wishing we just bought season passes. We got really lucky and got to see many of the animals WAY up close. Like this Lion....just spectacular!!!
The Mrs. 
Ethan is ALLLLL about the animals right now and apparently they all say "quack quack"
I have tons of pictures but I'll just leave you at that!!! We went on the little train ride and we packed a lunch and had a picnic right there at the zoo!!! Stopped and had ice cream treats....it was HOT and HUMID and so we ran through the set up misters right along with our kids. It's nice to have little ones to blame our own silliness on. It's a fun zoo, much better then the free one we go to all the time in Madison :) But that one is free and it's always nice to get out of the house with the kids!!!

3 comments:

Angie said...

Sorry we missed out on the fun. I forgot I also had a Dr apt that day. Maybe this fall! It is a very nice zoo.

Janice said...

We were at the Milwaukee Zoo today too for Rick's company picnic.

Melissa said...

Looks like a great zoo! We love the zoo in Madison too! Haven't gotten to the Milwaukee one...yet! :) I'm itching to go to the Omaha Zoo some day! Probably my favorite!!! I LOVE zoos...probably even more than our kids! LOL!