CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Trip to Rockford....

I have not seen my Mom and Dad in a while and still had my Dad's Fathers Day gift so I decided to go see them for a little bit yesterday. Neal had to work so it was just me and the kids! I also went to Old Time Pottery and spent way too much money...love that store!!!

Picking cucumbers and Magic Beans (they are pretty purple fresh but once you cook them they turn green) more on those on my food blog sometime in the near future :)
Conner having a whole lot of fun in the sprinkler!!
Ethan just looked from a distance :)
As usual he was more interested in food!
Blowing bubbles!!
Love that face....Ethan recently learned how to blow bubbles too!!! He thinks he's so big!!!
I think they wore G'ma out and she had to go to work :( I'm sure she had a LONG night!!!

2 comments:

Angie said...

haha gotta love soaking wet skivvies! lol

Melissa said...

CUTE pics! What fun! :)