CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Happy Anniversary....

So this July is my blogs 2 year Anniversary......it was fun to look back at what we were doing 2 years ago this moth.

You may have noticed that I have not been blogging much these days. I keep going back and forth on thins whole blog thing. We have a love hate relationship I guess you could say!! Many days I want to just quit but then on days like today when I can look back and see what we were up to and see how much my kids have changed and have it all documented in a very easy way I want to keep doing it.

I guess we will see what happens!!!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I have that love/hate relationship with my blogs too! Just can't keep up many weeks, but it is nice to have something to look back on, like you said!

Sara, Justin, Simon and Max said...

I love checking up on you---feels like I'm in your living room again! :)