CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Appartment living!!

Lately Sasha has been smothered with hugs from Conner : )
Mom I don't know what you are talking about I don't have Sashas plug!!!
Conner and his little bench : )
Check out the height of that jump!!!
REALLY MOM I don't have Sashas plug!!!


Well going into this whole apartment situation I was feeling very optimistic and even a bit excited unfortunately a week latter and not one good night of sleep I'm feeling a bit worn out and frustrated. Neal on the other hand was not looking forward to the apartment living and is handling it much better than I am. Lucky for him that he does not need nearly as much sleep as my body requires. I believe that last night out of frustration and tiredness sometime in the middle of the night I actually screamed "go to bed already" to our noisy upstairs neighbors. I guess change usually takes some time getting used to and it is just temporary. Other than the noise the apartment will be just fine...Conner is LOVING the new place...exploring, running back and forth, finding hiding places (him and I play hide and seek all the time) and right now his favorite place to hide is in the bathroom cabinet...just the right size for him.


I have decided that it is time for Conner to part ways with the pacifier unfortunately I'm not having much luck as he is very attached to it and always has been so I am looking for suggestions and advice from those of you who have gone through this stage already?!?!?

3 comments:

Mrs Starling said...

Does he understand "broken" ? When I was little my mom cut the nipple part off the pacifier and when I asked for it she'd hand it to me and say....it's broken! And after a few times of not being able to suck on it I gave up. Not sure if that would work or not?!

Cheri said...

congratulations on the new addition!! lots of excitement going on up north! for some reason it wouldnt let me comment on your other post.

Angie said...

That IS a great idea Jami! I've heard of that before and it does seem to work. Mallory's time with her paci is coming to and end soon too. I think I'll let her enjoy it until shes 2 though! :)