CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 2, 2011

LOVE.....

Neal does not know this yet but I'm gonna try and get him to make me one of these!!! I'm in love.....we need some kind of chandelier in our kitchen it's GONE. The people must have taken it with I'm assuming so we have no light in there. I just love this one but yeah $500 and Pottery Barn has it for $400 I just can;t spend that much on a light. Then I would like a matching little one hanging down over the sink :)Neal gonna love me for this!!!

 I could get this done for really cheep and if I could find some of these things on freecycle or at the Project for Humanity place.
And then there were 3!!! Well almost 3.....I ran out of pine cones last night that I can use anyway. So the kids and I are going treasure hunting today. I also have to go to Kohl's to pick something up and I am really dreading it. I don't mind going grocery shopping or going to a place like Target with all 3 but anywhere else I'll do it I just don't like to. Much harder to contain the madness and hard to get around the isles with all 3 in tow. 

Neal is home this weekend and I am SO SO SO excited. He needs to catch up on rest and the kids and I just miss him and need some quality time with him. We have some fun plans but mostly just want to enjoy time together. We ordered Conner's present but sadly it won;t get here in time for his b-day :( it's the only thing he is getting so it's kinda sad. Ohh well he will understand hopefully!

Well I better get this day started!! Lots to do and never enough time!!!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Those pine cone trees are stinkin adorable! Now you have me wanting to make some! :)

And that light...that is totally awesome! It would look so cool in a kitchen! Imagine the things you could decorate with then....

Bernadetta said...

Melissa - if I did not absolutely LOVE the trees I would not be making them. SO incredibly time consuming but I guess it keeps my hands busy and I'm not tempted to start painting again :)

Melissa said...

That light fixture is awesome!!! WOW! $400?!!! For REAL?! You could totally make that for A LOT less! :) Just show Neal the original price and I'm sure he'll be more than happy to help ya out! :)- Those trees are so cute and a threesome looks perfect!
I totally hear you on taking 3 to the store. I just can't contain all that boyish energy! I tried letting the older two push the stroller and a small cart the other day (thinking it would keep them occupied) and, boy, I'll not be doing THAT again anytime soon! What is it about a grocery store that reminds little boys of a race track?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Eeek! :O

Janice said...

I love the light fixture and trees. You are so creative so I am sure you'll find supplies needed for the light too :)