CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 31, 2008

Hike in the woods!!!

Looking down the very tall hill we had climbed!!!
Daddy and Conner playing on the grass!!

Conner soaking up the sun!!!

It's pretty bare already here in Eau Claire...not too many leaves left on the trees. It got SO cold here for a while that we feel like we missed all the actual leave falling as we did not get outside as much as we wanted to.

Whats left of the leaves on a tree!!!

Walking side by side down the trail!!!

Conner climbing a tree!!!
Mommy taking a break.....ohhh my was I out of breath after I WALKED up the hill....just a couple months before I was able to run up the same hill without stopping and still able to breathe and now I barely made it...crazy how quickly you can get out of shape!!!

Trying to get Conner to sit still for 3 seconds to take a picture but the efforts failed...he just will not sit still. My new camera which I LOVE makes it so much easier to capture him in constant motion.

Daddy smiled but Conner just wanted to go run!!!

Throwing leaves!!!

No comments: