CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 20, 2009

We are home!!!

Our little family. We are finally home and it feels so natural to have Ethan with us. Conner did so well with G'ma and G'pa that it almost made me a little sad he did not miss me more : ( He had fun and was a good little trooper. Thank you G'ma Jenny and Papa Rick for watching him.

I'm amazed at how well I am feeling...I would almost go as far as saying that I feel better now than I did when I was pregnant. No comparison to the recovery after Conner or the delivery for that matter. So glad to be home though!!! Everyone is napping now and I'm trying to enjoy a bit of peace and quiet. Little Ethan has his days and nights definitely confused so I'm trying to prepare for the LONG night ahead : )

3 comments:

Melissa said...

You have a great looking family there! :) Thinking of you as you begin the nightwatches. Just enjoy the peace and quiet of those late night snuggles. Hugs!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! So good to know he is here and you are all doing well. Wish we could see you all again, miss you so much.
Hope you have good days ahead and I know you will enjoy those two little boys, LOVE Myrtle

Angie said...

Very nice family picture, hospital bed and all!