CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Thunderstorms...

I like stormy nights but I do not like to be home alone for them. Neal is working late tonight and I'm hoping he will be home before midnight. I'm tempted to go get Conner out of his bed and bring him here at least I would have someone to snuggle with. Conner is now going to bed on his own at night too and not just for his nap. We read some books and then I can leave him in his room and he will stay in his bed and goes to sleep. He still wakes up sometimes and just comes to our bed in the middle of the night though. It's kinda sad when they do not need you as much anymore but can be kinda nice when they don't need you as much anymore : )

Ethan is growing like weed...he has just gotten HUGE. I finally put him on the scale today because I was curious how much he weighs. I'm not sure how accurate it is because it said that he was only 8 lb's but I think he's much bigger than that. Can't wait for his appointment...Still need to find a pediatrician. I think that we finally have a routine down. It seems like things are finally settling down.

Ohh yeah GREAT NEWS....we CLOSED on the house on FRIDAY!!!!!YAAAAYYYYY!!! Such a huge relief!!!! It's so nice to put all that behind us and move on.

SO another funny story. I'm glad that I can make fun of myself...haha!!! Well this morning I went for a run. It was starting to thunder but I decided to head out anyway. I got distracted because our WHOLE neighborhood was having yard sales so of course I had to stop at some of them. Unfortunately I wondered much further away from our house then I had intended and got stuck out in the POURING rain. I suppose I could have stopped in someones garage and waited for it to slow down but I was worried that Ethan was screaming for Neal and wanted to get home. I sure got some silly looks from people driving by. By the time I got home I was soaked ALL the way through. It was a good workout though because I pushed myself much harder then I usually do :o

Well I'm off to bed, no waiting up for Neal tonight....I'm BEAT.

Ohh yeah last night Ethan slept for 7 hours...too bad I did not get to bed till after midnight. I could have had a great night of sleep.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Congratulations on your house!! What a relief for you! :) And running in the rain...I love doing that!! Sure, it makes people look at you like you're crazy, but it's so fun...makes me feel kinda like a kid again! :)

Sara, Justin, Simon and Max said...

yay, yay, yay for selling the house!