CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 29, 2009

Kids are napping.....

and mama's snaking.....mmmm that was good. Dark chocolate pudding snack with fresh strawberries, raspberries, blackberries and home made vanilla whipped cream.

I could not decide what I wanted to do this morning but I knew I wanted to get out of the house for a little while. We ended up going to Target to see Neal and then to JoAnne Fabric. For the first time since we have had kids I noticed the look that people gave me. Ethan was screaming and Conner was CRANKY and attempting to kick everything in his way and people were giving me the look. I ended up having to go and nurse Ethan out in the car and bribe Conner with some treats so that I could go back in the store. I drove 25 minutes to go there I was not about to leave without getting what I had gone there for in the first place. So after listening to crying and whining all morning long I deserve this little snack and only 120 calories or so : )

This is why I wanted to go to the fabric store. Still working on my picture frames....I found this pretty remnant of fabric for only $2.00....it matches our bedroom colors perfectly and it's really pretty I thought. SADLY it's been almost 4 years since we have been to Hawaii and for the FIRST time I actually have some pictures up of that trip. Ocean scenes never get old though ; )

No comments: