CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Soooo tired....

Not sure why but I'm just so tired today. Maybe because I did not have enough time to finish my coffee this morning. I did get a few more projects done around here and went for a LONG run and stopped by the park with the kids. Ethan has been wanting to nurse every 1-2 hours during the day these days but sleeps about 10 hours during the night. I need to start thinking about finding ANOTHER pediatrician. I need to get him in for his 3 month appointment.

Neal is working pretty much every day for the next two weeks. I think that he only has one day off this Wednesday. He's going to Madison Monday to help with some assessments at a store there.

Tomorrow I'm heading to Rockford for Madzia's soccer game and to take their team pictures. I need to stop by and check on my dad too and see how he is coping without my mom if he has food and all that....hehe. My mama comes back from Poland on Tuesday. My dads aunt died while my mom was there so she was at 2 funerals.

I doubt that my dad can read this and he has no idea this is hapening but my niece (my brothers ONLY daughter) is coming to the states in less then a month now. I'm so excited...can't wait to see her and get to know her a little. The last time I saw her she was 6 or 7.

1 comment:

Sara, Justin, Simon and Max said...

hang in there, girl!!! Hopefully you feel less tired soon. What a good boy sleeping that much at night! Very exciting that you get to see your niece, too. Miss you!