CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Organizing....

Neal has been asking me for more than a month now to organize our pictures so that he can reformat the computer and tonight I finally tackled the job and let me tell you it is A JOB. Sorting through hundreds of pictures labeling sorting making new files. About half way done but after 2 hours of looking at pictures I'm taking a break....haha. Fun to look at this past year and see my kids changing. You can see such a dramatic change in both of them it's truly amazing. It seems like just yesterday we were moving into this place and Ethan was born and now the year is just about over. WOW Thanksgiving is a week and a half away. And then the New Year. I think that this coming year we will see lots of changes in our lives some we are ready for others we wish we could postpone a little longer but changes come and they help us grow so I hope that we are ready to face them.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I hear ya! Pictures are a lot of work to organize...but SO worth it! :) I FINALLY got our pics organized, printed and put into chronological photo albums the first part of this year! What a job!! Now to get to scrapbooking what I printed...hmm.