CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 8, 2010

Some December updates....

My sisters girls came to stay with us for a few days in December!!! Love to have them....such little mommies they are and Conner and Ethan LOVE LOVE LOVE playing with them. Can't wait till they can come again. We made rain sticks (MESSY but FUN) while they were here, baked cookies, watched movies, and had lots of fun!!!! Conner was WORE out by the time they left. The BEST part was that Neal and I were able to go on a dinner date while my sister watched the boys. An hour an a half away from them was all that I can handle for now though!!!!
Conner playing with the rain stick....he keeps asking me to make one so maybe next week I can get motivavted to deal with the mess and we can make little ones :)
The finished product....fun huh!!!

Madzia putting beads and feathers on her rain stickPainting
Yes Conner got to pain too :)
Paper mache!!
Filling the rain stick with rice....still finding rice on my kitchen floor....hahah!!!







Christmas Day we spent at Neal's mom and dads!!! Playing games eating yummy food and relaxing!!! What better way to spend the holidays!!!The kids all bundled up in G'ma and G'pa's bed watching a movie!
Angie and Tommy!!
They thought the game was pretty fun too!!!! I love this picture!!!
We played this new game that Mike got....it was hilarious. I need to find out what it was called so we can get it too!!!
My sweet baby Ethan!!!
Alissa and Loren





We spent Christmas Eve at my Mom and Dads!Dziadzia and Ethan
Babcia and Dziadzia
My mom and her sister!!!
Ula, Steve, Madzia, Katie and Conner!!! Just waiting to open presents!!! Madzia and Katie came up with this idea to wrap Katie in a box and give her to me as a present....not sure how or why they came up with this idea but it was fun anyway. They carried out this big box (I had no idea what was coming) and when I started to open it Katie jumped out!!! Scared the heck out of me...SILLY GIRLS!!!
The dinner table and ALLLLLLL the yummy food followed. All 14 (I think) servings of traditional Christmas Eve dishes.





We celebrated our 8th Wedding Anniversary in December. Each year gets better and better!!!Still joking and laughing
sometimes arguing and disagreeing
but mostly madly in love :)

No comments: