CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Updates coming soon...

We have been busy here as usual but with nothing too fun.....we tried going to the park this morning but came back 30 mi. latter with a bunch of new musquito bites and sweating and panting like crazy...I can't believe I'm saying this but I want summer to be over!!! I have some fun updates coming soon tho!!!
This lil' man is keeping me on my toes CONSTANTLY....much more demanding than Conner ever was :) Plus he LOVES to sit on the potty (not that he goes much) but wants to go and sit there all the time and I can't say no to that :) He is trouble too always getting into something. I've been feeling bad for Conner because he is so particular sometimes and goes through all this trouble to set his toys up just right and then Ethan comes along, not yet knowing how to do that, and destroying what Conner has been working on so hard. I've actually been letting Conner skip his nap ONCE IN A WHILE just so he can have a little alone playing time. He has learned to put all the toys he wants to play with on the kitchen counter to where Ethan can't get them....he has to get creative I guess!

2 comments:

LissaMae said...

Ethan looks so grown up in that picture! His hair looks lighter than when we saw him last, too!

Melissa said...

Hehehe. Gotta love little brothers...the button pushers!! :)