CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Happy 1st day of winter.....

Sad it's only the 1st day of winter and I am so ready for it to be over, the dry skin, the chapped lips, the COLD.....yuck yuck and yuck. I really do not understand how people can enjoy this kind of weather but they do. It will go by quick tho....my calendar if filling up :)

Today also marks the 25th week of pregnancy.....15 weeks to go. I have begun this countdown way to early. Over the span of a week I went from still wearing regular clothes to graduating to maternity clothes and feeling rather uncomfortable. I feel myself stretching every day!!! The little man is very active especially when I want to sleep. I have my dr. appointment tomorrow morning....looking forward to it as always. I love hearing the heartbeat it's simply the best. Neal and I still have NO NAME......ahhhh!!! Having a really hard time deciding on something. I wanted to get started on the announcements but if we can't pick a name I may just be doing the Snapfish or Kodak ones....there is no knowing what will happen in the next few months if we will be moving or what. Might not have time to make home made ones this time around.

Well I better get this day started. Already 8:30 and I have NOTHING accomplished. Just ate breakfast with the kids and have not even had coffee......needdddd.......cooffffeeeee ;)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, coffee is an essential. First thing going in the morning in my household :)

Janice said...

Oops!! I am the "anonymous".

Melissa said...

I'm ready for spring now too! The first couple snows I enjoy. After that, I'd be quite fine skipping ahead to spring! :)