CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Holidays....

We had a great holiday weekend with family. It's always so fun to all be together and laugh and joke. Also always good to come home and sleep in your own bed....I know I was ready to sleep in my bed all propped up with pillows on each side :) The boys enjoyed themselves so much playing with all their cousins and Aunts and Uncles and of course the Grandparents. Hard to believe that the holidays are quickly coming to an end and a new year is just around the corner. Sorry I will not be posting any pictures from the weekend!!!

We have been sick here as usual yesterday was especially bad for Conner. We were all up early and I was all ready along with the kids to head out the door by 7:30 in the morning to get a little bit of shopping done. Conner was acting a bit funny but I figured that it was just the cold. We were about 10 minutes from home when he threw up ALLLLL over the in the car. Poor kid I felt so bad. I pulled over wiped him up as best as I could and drove home with the puke still all over....ugghhh the smell was terrible. We made it home without any of us throwing up though I was gagging the entire time. Got Conner all cleaned up and gave him a bath then headed outside to clean up the car....yuck. I have a feeling the smell will hang around a while. All I can say is thank goodness for leather seats. We did end up heading out again because Conner really wanted to see his daddy....no more throwing up tho!!
This morning he is burning up with a fever all congested and simply not feeling good. So we will be staying home and doing NOTHING. I need to plan my meals and put together a grocery list and coupons which always takes forever. Hopefully when Ethan wakes up he is feeling better. He is sick as well!!!

Have I mentioned I LOVE freecycle!!! I scored a free bread maker that I need to pick up Friday in Madison.....I AM SO EXCITED. I have been wanting one for so long now. I do not know what kind of condition it's in but she said it works just fine :))))) Can't wait to try it out!!! I did get the jogging stroller I picked up last week all washed and cleaned up and it looks AMAZING.....like new really. The brake on it is broken but I don't really care I don't need it. I do not have one on the double stroller either.

I should probably get the day started now....Ethan still sleeping but Conner and I are hungry so time to go make some breakfast :)))))  Conners request....home made waffles!!!

1 comment:

Angie said...

hope everyone is feeling better.