CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 15, 2011

28 1/2 weeks....

 I am now almost 29 weeks and feeling ready. My appointments are now every 2 weeks which is a sign that we are getting closer. I put on 7 pounds in 3 weeks which made me really think of what I am eating still well under 20 pounds with 2 1/2 months to go....I can do this I can!!!!
I know this is dark but the profile is kinda neat. I'm hoping to do some belly shots around 30 weeks and hoping that Neal will be willing to cooperate and help :)

Well I had to pay $5 for the entire year for an additional 5 GB of storage on my blog otherwise I would not have been able to upload any more picture. I guess I post a lot of pictures huh?1?!?!?! We are enjoying a super laid back weekend at home. Neals first whole FREE (kinda he had to do some work from home) weekend in a while so it's nice. His brother is coming tonight and tomorrow will be an all day football day for them both. I am planing on doing something after the lunch while the kids are napping maybe go out and do some shopping :)

Neal had to get a video camera for work so we have been having fun with that. It's kinda fun to get the kids recorded. I'm hoping to put some videos on here for you all to enjoy as well. Wow how technology has changed....he came home with this tiny little thing and I thought it was just a digital camera....amazing.

All for tonight....hope that everyone is having a fabulous weekend :)

2 comments:

ShareandRemember said...

You look great! I only gained 20 lbs total but I was very sick for 5.5 months..not fun. And I'm short so even 20 lbs looked like all baby. You're lucky you're tall!

Angie said...

Love the photos. You look great.