CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 21, 2011

Excited....

I love it when I go out to the mail box (especially when I have to layer up to go out and get it and hope that I do not turn into an icicle in the short walk to get to it) and I find my favorite magazine in it. I absolutely LOVE the all you magazine. I can't wait to put the kids to bed tonight and make myself a hot cup of tea and enjoy reading it :) It's the V-day special so hoping to get some ideas for our special day :)

Is it weird that I'm excited about this jar. I love candles and I always buy the jar ones because I love to reuse the jars. I use them for all sorts of different things. I have 2 in our bathroom, one I use for cotton swabs the other for flossers. I have one I use for change by our keys. I use them in the kids rooms for crayons and I even use some in the kitchen to store things. I'm not sure what I'm going to do with this one but I really like the lid and I think I may paint it a fun bright color. It would make a cute vase too or maybe a candy jar. Yeah I know I'm strange I get excited about silly things like glass candle jars :) Ooooo a red candle with some heart shape candy things around it that would make a cute v-day decoration :)))) this is why I can't sleep at night my head brews up silly ideas like this.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Oooo! I love reusing pretty containers! :) Love that one!