CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 21, 2011

Monday schmunday......

This weather SUCKS!!! I don;t mind gloomy days but I hate gloomy cold days!!! Neal starts his 16 days on today :p that's how we all feel about that!!! Haha great attitude this morning huh. Might have something to do with us all being sick except Neal so far. I really really hope that he does not get this nasty bug with no time to rest. Conner was up most the night with nightmares and just not being able to breathe :( poor baby!!!
 We will be doing a whole lot of nothing today. I want to finish the 2nd picture for the baby's room. I did the border yesterday while the boys napped so all I have to do is the actual picture which does not take nearly as long. We will be eating a whole lot of soup today too. Home made chicken noodle....can't wait!!!
The kids are being punished right now.....hehe!!! ALL their toys were put away last week when Neal was off. Trying to teach them to appreciate their things a little more and take care of them better. They have to ask for a toy for the next two weeks and when they are done playing with it they have to put it away to get a different one.

Well that's all that I have for today. I did make home made Girls Scout Samona cookies yesterday....hoping I can get the recipe posted today!!! Seriously delicious!!!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Love your toy plan!! I'm about ready to copy you...GRRRRRRRR. Let me know how it works!!!!