CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Feeling lazy....

I was gonna do a little photo editing before this post but I'm tired....I'm crabby....I'm sore from my run this afternoon and well I just simply don't wanna mess with it.
 This morning we headed to the farmers market....it's one of the largest farmers markets I have ever been to. It really is AMAZING and if you are ever in Madison while it's opened you MUST check it out. This was a honey merchant and he had a case of bees the kids were looking for the queen bee.
 Found it...it had a blue dot!!!
 There are stands all the way around the capital and into the side streets. The mostly had baking goods and starter plants today but I can't for the fresh produce. We did get some rhubarb though so can;t wait to make something with that. Strawberry rhubarb crisp...Neals favorite :)
 The capital...
 Stopped for some cookies of course....
 and listened to one of the many bands/musicians....
and of course some freshly popped cattle corn popcorn....
 We got back to our car just before it started raining and headed back to the garden that we visited earlier in the week. They have an indoor section with tropical flowers, trees and plants that we did not get to see and Connner has been asking to go back so since it was raining it was the perfect opportunity.
 Love this picture....
 watching the HUGE fish...

 Coco plant...we saw these when we were in Hawaii. Since I'm very much so chocolate deprived this looked mighty tasty :)
 It was really pretty. I love that our kids really enjoy doing things like this!!!
LOVE....

My wonderful hubby let me take a nap this afternoon and stayed up with Christopher.... a much much needed nap I might add. I rarely take them so I must have been sleep deprived. We did a simple supper I went running gave all 3 their baths (though I was SO SO tempted to skip them) and now for some reason I am spent again and ready for bed (I hope I'm not getting sick)  but it's always so hard for me to give in and go to sleep when the house is quiet!

No comments: