CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 29, 2011

Just words.....

We had a bad night....I as usual did not get to bed till after midnight and before I was even able to fall a sleep Christopher woke up. Then early morning around 4:30 Conner had another one of his throwing up episodes. It's been a while since he has done it....well of course he threw up all over his bed so I had to clean all that up and wake up Ethan. I got those two cleaned up and in bed then Christopher woke up when I got Christopher back to sleep Conner threw up again missed his bowl again and threw up all over our bed so had to get all that cleaned up and wake up Neal and Ethan again and well Christopher woke up too with all the excitements. So with me going on only a couple hours of sleep and the kids not getting enough sleep and Conner not feeling well it's going to be an interesting day.

Everything is still going well with the house :) We will probably be closing a little earlier then expected probably Sept 9th or so.....that's only a little over a moth away....yikes. Got a lot to do before then....
Conner has a pre op appointment then his eye surgery is on the 18th and then another post op appointment right before we move. That alone takes up a lot of our days. Christopher has his 4 month check up too!!
I guess I need to start packing a few things when I can.....will probably start taking down curtains and such things as I have time. I wish that we did not have insanity right now but we commited to doing it so would like to finish but it does take up a lot of our time. Neal is as usuall really busy at work (it never slows down for him) with College starting again soon the stores around here are BUSY like Christmas time busy!!!

Speaking of College......SO SO glad that we are moving before school starts again. AL the kids are moving in there were 5 moving trucks out there yesterday. We have a feeling things will be much worst once the students are back in.

Well gatta go do the PILES of laundry from the night....sigh.
Ok just one picture....how many fingers can I get in my mouth ;)

3 comments:

Janice said...

Cute picture! Hoping Conner is feeling better soon.

Melissa said...

Oh Betta, you poor dear! Things HAVE to be looking up for you from here on out! I'd say that was a good week's worth of excitement in one night!

p.s.-snooze with the kids if you can!

Melissa said...

All that excitement all at once! Hope tonight's a better night! Go to bed early if you can! Tomorrow's work can wait! HUGS!!!!!