CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Almost done....

I have way WAY too many projects started right now! This one I can finish up tomorrow though and it should not take me too long just some finishing touches......
SO here is the story on these.....we were at the beach earlier this week and decided to eat there but had to park the car a ways because it was really busy. While we were walking to the restaurant I literally gasped and freaked Neal out. I was so excited to see these in someones garbage...hehe. One persons garbage is anothers treasure. Well you can just about emagine Neals reaction...haha...he was not too happy but helped me carry them to the car. I think that they are table legs. This morning I went to the Project for Humanity place and when I saw the rounds once again did the gasp thing then a little happy dance....50 cents each...SCORE.
Neal helped me cut them down and drill some holes. I even had leftover paint from THIS project so a total cost of $3.....can't beat that.
I'm almost done just have to wait for them to COMPLETELY dry and then sand them just a little do another coat of paint then distress the edges. Seriously $3!!! They would for sure cost more than that in a store!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

WOW.....sooo in awe!

Janice said...

You are so very creative. I would have never thought of that with old table legs.. very clever.

ShareandRemember said...

Fun project! I'm always checking out junk too. I bet your husband will learn to gladly help after a while once he realizes what cool things you'll come up with. That's what happened here anyway. :)

Melissa said...

I'm astounded! Who'd have thought...???! Good grief, Betta, you are full of ideas! Are you updating your craft blog with these things?! WOW! I'm going to give you a little blog love on my blog to let other crafty people know about yours!!!