CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 18, 2008

Busy bees!!!

Things have been very busy around here lately. Neal started his vacation and has only one assignment left for school then he will have a break from school for almost 2 weeks. We have been working on our house in Eau Claire a bit finishing up some projects!!! We only have a few things left now. We are getting ready for Uncle Mike to come up and visit for a little while...Neal has been getting games ready for the two of them to play!!! I'm sure that they will have at least a couple sleepless nights!!! We did get to go to the pool for a couple hours yesterday and Neal and I finally decided that we need to get Conner signed up for some swimming lessons. He is just so brave in the water....he jumps off the ledge and goes all the way under water and even knows how to hold his breath but we are just not quite sure how to teach him to swim since he is so little. He does not want us to hold him and just wants to go off on his own and swim....it's a little scary especially when we are in the deep end

I was planing on finishing my project today but when Neal was putting in the new closet door in one of the bedrooms he broke a very important part SOOO it will have to wait again. Maybe I can convince myself to go to the store to buy a new part. I'm trying to get motivated to work on Conner's baby book and get caught up with his scrap book but with all that we have going on right now I can't seem to set a side enough time to work on it....maybe it I had a nice little corner like Melissa does I would not have such a hard time. I hate getting all my stuff out and then putting it all away again. Those of you who scrapbook I'm sure can relate.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I've been wondering about swimming lessons for Keitan too! He's 4 now, but hasn't really been around water all that much other than motel pools and his little pool here at home. He's just the opposite of Connor...doesn't care much for water in his eyes, etc...never has. I need to sign him up for some kind of swimming lessons, though! As far as the scrapbooking...that corner of mine still has a problem getting used like I wish it would. For some reason, mommyhood doesn't allow much time for it! LOL! :) Wish someone would tell me the secret to finding time for it! I haven't even started Andrew's baby book & Keitan's still needs journaling done in it! Aargh!