CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Just one of those days!!!

What a little clown!!!
Hiding out in the castle!!!


Conner has been supper cranky all day long....not quite sure what the problem is but I'm guessing that he's a bit jealous of baby Sasha : ) We did have a fun activity today, Carol and Jonathan were nice enough to have us over for a swim and play date. Conner was a bit wild in the beginning but he played well towards the end. Jonathan was as usual very well behaved and SOOO adorable!!! Thanks guys!!! It was a hot one today and the cold water felt great!!!


Well I know I said I was going to try and finish my project by tonight but I got busy and it got shoved to the side for now. Maybe sometime this week. Neal's b-day is tomorrow...yay he will be 26. We are not doing anything special this year for b-days and we actually are planing on going to Vesper to mow and clean up after Sasha gets picked up...ugghh!!! Not looking forward to the 2 hour drive each way....but that's ok. He also starts his 2 week vacation tomorrow and he is VERY excited as am I!!!

No comments: