CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 10, 2008

Can't sleep!!!!

SOOOOOO I was incredibly tired all day long today and I could barely keep my eyes open, now it's after midnight and I can't seem to be able to settle down. Every time I lay my head down thoughts keep haunting me and keeping me awake.

It's so hard to believe that Thanksgiving is only 2 weeks away. I have to say that this is our favorite holiday and we are looking forward to it very much. This will be the first year in a long time that we will be able to really enjoy it since Neal will be off from Monday till Friday night. I believe he said that this might be the last year that Target will be closed Thanksgiving day so in the future he will probably be working.

I will not have Sasha this week so my plan is to start packing and getting things ready for yet another move : ( Not looking forward to it at all but it sure will be nice to have a kitchen table again and a microwave and most of all my own washer and dryer. We will be listing the house for sale as soon as our renters move out. We are not in a huge hurry to sell it since we will not know anything about a move till February or March and if Neal has to go to a new store before the house sells then I would probably stay in Eau Claire alone with Conner and with the baby if the baby is here. Might be kinda hard but we might not have to do it either. Neal was planing on taking a month off work when the baby arrives and he still might be doing that especially if he is in between stores. He will also be going up for interviews in January...we will be quite busy for the next few months.

It sure has been cold the last few days and looks like we will be getting some snow here. I guess we have been a bit spoiled with the nice mild temperatures but it's really starting to feel like November now. I am looking forward to the 1rst real snow...I'm hoping that Conner and I can have some fun this year....get all bundled up and go outside sledding or to make a snowman then come indoors for some hot chocolate. I need to find my snow boots : ) I just wish that winter was much shorter...if it could last for only a week or two and then go back to being warm!!!! That would be nice!!!!

Yay my baby boy just tippie-toed in and climbed in and snuggled up next to me...maybe I will be able to fall asleep now : )

No comments: