CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 26, 2009

Monday blues.....

Usually I like Mondays ...the start of a new week but not today. It's so dark and gloomy and it's driving me crazy. It looks like night time outside....ick. SO we are all in our jamies and bumming around today....that's the plan anyway!!!!

We had a nice weekend although Neal had to work :P But yesterday we had a visit from papa Rick and uncle Mike so that was very nice. They watched the Bears game.....not that it was worth watching since they got their butts kicked!!! I took Ethan and went running Conner wanted to stay home with dad and papa and uncle Mike. He really missed out all the animals were out yesterday....the horsies, sheep and the cows and even the puppy at the one farm we run by he would have loved to see them. He always gets so excited when they are out :)

So I finally did it I deleted my Facebook profile :) I'm so proud of myself!!!! I was getting really frustrated with it but somehow was hooked on it so I just deleted the profile that way it's not there for me to look at....yay :)

No comments: