CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Proud of myself....

I have finished up 3 projects this week....that's impressive for me and an awesome feeling I might add!!!! I have a tendency to sometimes start something but never finish it. I have set up a little card table in our bedroom with my scrapbooking stuff and it's been nice to be able to just leave all my stuff out so that I can work on it when I have the free time (not always easy to come by with little kids). The mess is driving me insane but hopefully this way I can soon finish up some things and get it all stored away.

It's turning out to be a nice day outside. The sun is actually out for the 1st time since Monday. Hopefully it will stay that way so that I can take the kids running when they wake up. Neal has 3 more days of work then he has a day off then back to work again and off next weekend....can't wait. Starting Novemeber he has only 2 weekends off till the end of the year....sheeesh I hate holidays. Ohh well after the new year we plan to go somewhere warm if everything goes according to plan. I just found out that you can now process green card applications (renewal or lost or stolen...mine was stolen along with my ss card) on line....yay. I get to get all that paperwork taken care of so that I can actually leave the cuntry and be able to come back....lol.

Well better get to it!!! Kids are napping and my little card table is calling my name.

No comments: