CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Still waiting....

SO I found out today what the delay is on my lens. Our pay pal account still had the Eau Claire address on it so the lens was sitting there waiting to be forwarded. It's on the way here now so should be here any day!!! It's always hard trying to remember to switch EVERY thing to a new address every time we move especially cards like pay pal that do not get used very often.

Neal is working the late night and I'm sitting here wishing I could just go and get my babies and snuggle up with them and go to sleep BUT I'm not starting any bad habits. Conner got to go to sleep with mama last night ANYWAY. Neal was up late watching Monday night football and I had a migraine and headed to bed after I put Ethan down for the night. I had a hard time falling a sleep so at 8:30 (Conner's bed time) I got up and brought him to bed with me....worked like a charm I was out in a few minutes. Strange huh?!!? It's storming outside so windy and rainy and cold. Are we going to head right into winter here??? We have rain/snow in the forecast for next week and I'm truly hoping that the weather man is once again wrong :)

No comments: