CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

:(

Tuesday nights STINK......especially now that Target is opened till 11:00. Wishing Neal was home....feeling UPSET with the holidays right now. Grrrr....now that you all know how I feel!!!!

Kids are all tuckered out for the night and I will be joining them shortly!!! I finally have Ethan on a better sleeping schedule. It only took a month to get him to this point. He now goes to bed at 7 or 7:30 which is MUCH better than going to bed at 6:00 or sometimes earlier. Conner was the same way as a baby always went to bed REALLY early and woke mama up way way way toooooo early in the morning.

I finally had made my appointment for my spa treatment this past Monday (yesterday) and last minute I canceled again. Ethan is going through the separation anxiety and I just can't leave him or he WILL scream the entire time. He has NEVER had a bottle, I almost NEVER leave him with anyone and if I do its only for an hour or so, NO ONE has EVER gotten him to sleep before (not since he was just a couple weeks old) so yeah the boy is attached to me a little. I just won't enjoy my day of pampering knowing that Neal is listening to a screaming child no fun for anyone. SOOOO once again it will have to wait. After the new year for sure. I'm SO incredibly ready to ween him....just a couple more months....I can do this!!!! Nursing is getting very old!! At least he is a very good eater so I only nurse a few times a day and if he wakes up at night. That child could really eat all day long....haha.

Well I'm off to bed...till next time!!!!

Happy TURKEY DAY everyone!!!!

No comments: