CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 31, 2010

I hate days like today....

Just having one of those days....it's been a while so I guess it's a given. Neal had a strange day today working a mid day. It really messed up our day not sure what to do and hard to plan anything. ANyWhOooo, I'm just kinda bored out of my mind but not motivated to do anything, know what I mean! Even the kids are acting a bit odd. They went down for their nap but woke up an hour later grumpy and so we snuggled up on the couch and they both fell back a sleep we will see for how long. Conner has decided today that he will not eat at all and has not since he woke up so that does not help things. You can tell that he wants to eat but just doing the stubborn thing that he does like he's punishing me or something. I'm trying to ignore it but I know that he would just feel so much better if he ate something. I have tons and tons of pictures and recipes to share. It looks like it will be a rainy week so who knows I may be able to get a little of those on here. Better go sounds like both the boys are starting to wake up!!!

1 comment:

Angie said...

Hope today went better for you. Cute watermelon pictures!!!!!