CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Putting my feet up....

This afternoon I packed the kids up and headed for the beach only to return home 2 hours later!!! Both the kids were crabby but unwilling to lay down for a nap at the beach. I did not grab my running shoes or running clothes because they both have done so well. Ethan laying down in the stroller and just going to sleep and Conner doing well without a nap just taking a short snooze on the way home. Well today it did not quite work out that well. There is an AMAZING running path right along the lake and I need to just start bringing my jogging things with so that the kids can get a nap in. It would be great to be able to jump into a lake after a run to cool off.

So here we are the kids of course fell asleep on the home. As for me instead of doing something productive I decided to grab a book turn on some music and soak my feet out on our patio....yup that's what I did :) ohh and now I'm blogging about it :) but now I'm getting my butt up and getting some things done around here before the kids wake up!!!
Ahhh my feet feel good and my toes look pretty too!!!! Clear coat of polish and some cute flower stickers :)

No comments: