CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Fun with family at the beach....


The kids and I had a fun day at the lake yesterday. They came up to see us for the day!!! Katie and my sister building a sand castle!!!
Conner and Katie hard at work making a volcano :) Conner just adores his cousins and is always so excited to see them and play with them!!! He was rather u[set when they had to go home :( 
It was a really relaxing day at the beach for me I got to sit back and enjoy the sunshine while the little mamas took care of my kids....thanks guys!!!
Katie with her little sand castle!!!
Conner has always been very very brave in the water and has been able to go under water for quite some time now but Madzia took it a step further yesterday!!! Thanks to her he now can totally STAY underwater for quite some time!!! Way to go Madzia for teaching Conner....he listens to her WAY better than to me :) 

I've been wanting to sign him up for swim lessons for a while now but I think I may wait till next year now. I've been working with him every time we are at the beach while Ethan is sleeping and he's really picking it up!!! Although I think he would have a BLAST at swim lessons :) 
That's my lil man completely under water!!!
Hahah yup him again right in front of Madzia under water :) 
All snuggled up warming up in the sun!!! Thanks for coming guys......it was FUN!!!

1 comment:

Angie said...

Looks like Conner is a good little swimmer! Must be the age - it just finally clicks for them. Way to go! Great pictures.