CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 24, 2010

We never made it to the business to business trick-or-treating yesterday :( the kids were both running fevers and it was cold and rainy here yesterday so I thought it was best we stay home. I did find another free activity for Thursday anyway that may be even more fun!!!

Today was a surprisingly busy day. I put Ethan back in a diaper and we went to meeting this morning then after we headed to Target to see Neal at work and register Conner for his b-day.  They were so busy and I was getting frustrated not being able to get through the isles yet spent well over an hour there mostly because the kids wanted to say hi to their dad but he was just super busy. We then stopped at McDonalds for a happy meal just to find out that it was closed for remodeling but since I promised a happy meal we had to find another place :)  kids ate their lunch and then headed home for naps.....Ethan must have been tired and napped forever while Conner was not interested in a nap today....seems to be happening more often these days. I got supper ready and did some miscalenius things around the house including a quick little project with Conner.....super fun but more on that tomorrow. We ate our supper....which was super yummy I might add. Conner decided to put up a fight again at the dinner table. Neal and I are so fed up that we made him sit at the table till he ate it all gone....we have done this before but it has never worked. He has NEVER given in before. While he sat at the dinner table Neal Ethan and I carved our pumpkins and listened to Conner scream the entire time. 2 and 1/2 hours later Conner finally ate his supper ALL GONE.....yay.....so tired of the eating issues.....I'm sure you are all tired of reading that. Ohh wait this blog is more for me than anyone else so I guess if you got a problem with it stop reading.....sorry don't mean to be rude or anything but it's true :) Well on with the pictures!!!!
A little blurry preview of our project....

Scooping out the gush....

Playing with the seeds.....

My handsome bearded guy carving away....

Tired pregnant me and my lil pumpkin....

All finished and lit up....

Hehe....I like this one.....checking out the lights....

Don't ya just love Conner in the background sreaming

Sweet...

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Oooooo! I LOVE that last photo!!!!! What fun!

Angie said...

great pictures! we carved ours last night. i can guess which one is yours - we sherman's are just not that artistic. ill post pictures of ours soon and you'll see. even derek did a better job than me LOL too funny about conner. the picture with him all upset in the background is kinda funny - i can just imagine how that evening went!