CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Yay for me....

 Boxes are the best toys!!!

Remember how I was saying how my husband is the bigger spender :) this proves my point once again. I have been looking for a new vacuum cleaner for months but was never willing to spend the money on one. Some of you may know my addiction to vacuuming....twice a day at least and sometimes when the kids are sleeping. I love clean floors!!!! Anyway......Neal came home earlier this week with a new vacuum cleaner and a Dyson too.....those are just rediculasly expensive!!! It was an unbeatable deal though.....Target employees got a 40% coupon for them plus we had a 10% employee another 10% from our red card and ANOTHER 5% off if you use the red card. WHAT A DEAL....and it's so nice and now I will no longer feel guilty vacuuming at 6 in the morning or 10 at night because it's so quiet compared to my old one. My neighbors will appreciate this I'm sure. At least I stayed on track all month being on budget but Neal blew it majorly :)

2 comments:

Melissa said...

What a steal! Now you can vacuum even more!! :)

ShareandRemember said...

At least he spent money on something the benefits the whole family & that you like! I like to vacuum too but should do it more than it gets done...