CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 3, 2010

Hello December.....

We welcomed December this year in the most PERFECT way possible with Dad home and a cozy home and the 1st snow fall outside. We were planing a trip for that day but decided to stay home and be cozy instead. We played with the kids and ate yummy hear warming food. We snuggled and watched Frosty the Snowman and the cutest Santa movie and watched the snow fall outside. We could not have asked for a better day for sure.
 The kids and I baked these YUMMMY Gingerbread cookies. These are the best and are PERFECT with a cup of coffee or just alone. They are by far my favorite cookie. I really wanted to make a snowflake but out of the 200 cookie cutters I own I did not have one snowflake.....WHAT?!?!?! So I made stars instead and then piped a snowflake design with some white chocolate using the smallest piping tip I had and I really like how they turned out. You can find the recipe HERE!!!
 Then we made some fun snowflakes for our kitchen windows. It was perfect with the falling snow outside :) I still can't believe it's December already!!!

1 comment:

Angie said...

Well! Its about time you put some pictures up! :) I will just comment here about all of the recent posts:
1.) way to go ethan! i hope he keeps up the good work on potty training! sounds like he somewhat gets it!
2.) LOVE the pictures of the boys in their totally adorable red sweaters! can't wait for my two boys to wear them! :)
3.) those gingerbread cookies are the devil.... LOL
4.)TG looks like to was nice and I too am bummed you forgot your camera.
5.)glad baby is moving well! i def agree that the 3rd time things are way more noticeable, in every aspect. i thought i was going to deliver like 4 months before because of mild contraction type pains. hang in there!
6.) cole just woke up so i have to stop commenting.