CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Crafting.....

I got my card table out this week and set it up in our bedroom. Yes it drives me crazy but it's been so nice just having a place set up to get a few things done and not have to dig it all out every time and put it all away every time. I got some sowing projects done, made some cute flower hair clips, paper flowers, a frame project and even some painting!!! Feels good and very relaxing for me :)

Neal is off this weekend and I am so excited and can't wait. We have a few plans but nothing major just looking forward to the time together. I do want to finish the baby's room tho....get the stuff we need from storage and get it all set up. Maybe even get some baby clothes out, get the car seat washed and get it in the car.

Ohh yeah I never mentioned on here that we FINALLY got a new van.....well it's not new it's a used Chrysler Town and Country. We did not have much of a choice our car went from decent shape to completely falling apart starting with the windshield cracking then completely dying on us. We did not want to fix it because we were not getting anything out of it and needed a new car just hoped it would last longer. We had a rental when we went to MN and it was a van. It worked out so well because it convinced us to go with a van! We LOVE it so far!!! My favorite feature is the sliding automatic doors....so nice not to have to walk around doors in the garage and to press the button and the kids can climb in. The SPACE...ohhh the space it has the floor storage in the middle AND in the trunk. I will be able to EASILY take our 2 jogging strollers if I need to with room to spare ohh and the butt warmers and DVD player is pretty nice too :)))) I think we will be very happy with it. I'm officially a mini van mama!!

Time to go snuggle up with my babies then put them to bed :)

2 comments:

Janice said...

Butt warmers? I didn't know they made them. :)

Melissa said...

Sounds like a nice set of wheels! Enjoy...especially the butt warmers! :) Love it!!