CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Fun trip = TIRED mama...

I would share some pictures but the camera is in the kitchen and I parked my butt in bed and not sure if it's moving again tonight. Anyone wanna come over and feed my kids...haha. I am EXHAUSTED.....does not help that I'm anemic again...happens every time in the 7th month for me. We went to the water park and my kids were addicted to the tube slide which meant that we had to go UP a huge flight of stairs over and over and over and over again and every other turn I had to carry Ethan!!!! My hips and legs and back are not feeling so good right now :))))) All worth it though to see our little boys giggle with delight. I could not believe that Ethan loved the tube slide so much I figured he would have been scared but not at all.

Haha I convinced Conner to go get the camera :) am I terrible mother or what!!!
 Daddy with baby Ethan (yes he is still baby Ethan though he will be 2 in a month) ONLY daddy will do when it comes to playing in the water. He just cries when I try to play with him in the water :) makes daddy feel pretty special.
 The little sprayer things are always a hit!!
 Happy little boy!!!
 This kid just loves water!!!
 Sticking his head in the water!!
 Baby Ethan....he has no idea that his world will be turned upside down soon and he will have to share his mama with a little baby!!
 Slides!
 Ethan is really starting to hold his own with Conner.....simply attacking Conner here!!
 We came up for Pizza and......
 Ethan was simply SPENT.
 Here we come :) I was hoping it would be a water birth...haha....no such luck tho!!!

 Neal tried taking both of them at once but he explained the experience as FREAKY so we did not do that again!!!
2 days of fun!!! We have one more night free so we hope to use it up sometime in February or March depending on how things go here. Who knows what's gonna happen right ;)

Well I guess I better get my tushy up and make some supper :) wish Neal was here and did not have to work!!

1 comment:

Janice said...

Nice you had some family time together.