CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Naughty....

Admiring his art work while in his time out!!!

Speaking of naughty.....ughh!!! Umm well I'm not sure if I should even write this down. It sounds even worst when it's written. I guess I have to first say that Conner has this thing that he WILL NOT get out of bed when it's nap time or bed time without my permission. I have told him REPEATEDLY that when he needs to go potty he can just get up and go to the bathroom but for some reason it's just not sinking in. A couple weeks ago after the kids woke up from their nap I was cleaning their room and I noticed that the night stand had a spill on it.....ohh my word how gross is this. The kids DO not have sippy cups and they are not allowed to have anything to drink unless they are at the table or in the kitchen and they rarely drink anything other than milk so you can see why I was a bit puzzled. I asked Conner what that was and he informed me that it was pee :) YES my child peed from the top bunk bed all over the night stand and thankfully a blanket that was on the floor. YES THIS MAMA snapped.....haha!!! I was so mad....what was he thinking. It's days like those that make me wonder!!!

Who is his mother anyway!!!

3 comments:

Janice said...

Oh..... no!

ShareandRemember said...

Who knows why kids do stuff sometimes?! I have those moments too except a lot more kids to sort through to figure out who...

Melissa said...

I'm sorry! This just made me smile! Little boys never cease to amaze me by their bright ideas! You'd better keep documenting these little tidbits because someday when they have little boys of their own you can just smile and remind them of their own childhood antics!! Hugs! I know how you feel!