CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 7, 2011

Ohh just throw me a pity party someone or just smack me maybe that would help to get me out of this mood I am in. I HATE IT!!! I was just thinking that it's Ethans b-day in a little over a week. I just can't believe that he will be 2!!! How is that possible????
The week we brought him home :) He was such a sweet baby!!!

2 years ago around this time I was 9 months pregnant ALONE with Conner with my husband almost 6 hours away!!! Survived 2 moves during the pregnancy and was waiting to sell yet another house and hope to move to be with Neal at his new store :) I have nothing to complain about this time things were much harder back then so why do I feel like this move is just the worst thing in the world!!!
Last week was my b-day. I made myself cupcakes with my FAVORITE FROSTING ever!!! It's so delicious but also very addictive :) The rest of them are getting tossed today so that they no longer tempt me!!! Neal took the kids out to get me a little something from the boys though the quiet house for an hour was present enough (I got delicious chocolates from both my boys)!!! I have done well controlling myself and not eating all of them at once :) And Neal got me the most awesome present EVER. New fancy paint brushes and a huge 24 x 48 canvas!!! I love my hubby. I have been wanting to paint a big picture for a while....something other than children's art so this will be perfect for me to work on after we move and get settled!!! I think I may have to paint something small this week just to try out my new paint brushes though :)He also found a store in Madison that sells canvas for CHEAP so I will have to check it out!!!

This week will be long because we do not have much going on so it will drag I am sure. I wish the weather would be a little nicer. I took Ethans 1 year picture at the park last year but I don't see that happening this year :( I will have to get creative at home!!! Just hoping for a sunny day so I can have some good lighting!!

Well I better get this day started almost 9 and I am dragging my feet.....might be because I did not go to bed till 2:00 AM!!!

No comments: