CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Ready.....

I AM SO READY for this baby to come out. I really am miserable and uncomfortable. My dr. appointment on Friday reassured me that this baby is not coming any time sooner than the due date though he feels like he will fall out at any moment. Apparently this kids head is LOOOOOWWWW....unusually low and sitting right on the cervix which is causing me to contract when I walk when I sit and especially when I have a full bladder (at night)!!! And then there is the pressure from the head being so low in my inner thighs and my buttocks!!!!Well I have 4 weeks left but all I can think right now is that 4 weeks feels life FOREVER!!! Tuesday is my next appointment!!!

We finally found some glasses for Conner.....we went to a few places but ended up getting some at Target and we should have them in about a week! He looks so cute and I'm hoping he does well wearing them. I did purchase the warranty on them which I think will pay off.  I REALLY REALLY think that the patch will work and he will not need the surgery....it's only been three days and we have already seen a bit of improvement.

Neal is working all weekend :( as usual. The kids and I drove out to Brookfield this afternoon to get the glasses then we went and had pizza with my sister and her girls then we went to Madzias soccer game which was fun. She is such a great player and scored half the points on her own!!! She's awesome!!! The boys love their cousins so anytime they get to see them they are excited. They fell a sleep on the way home and I am really wishing Neal was home. Miss him much....even with his day off yesterday it was just not enough.

Ethan has REALLY REALLY taken off vocally......he has been talking up a storm!!! Both boys are late talkers but Ethan is a little earlier. I think Conner was closer to 2 1/2 when he started saying things. It's fun getting him to say new things.

Well that's all I have for tonight. I think I'm gonna go make myself a hot cup of tea and catch up on some American Idol then head to bed and wish that Neal was home for me to snuggle up with or lean up against to try and get comfortable :)

1 comment:

Cheri said...

I think with time you forget the agony of being 9 months pregnant. People who've been pregnant can relate, but can't truly commiserate. Or maybe I just don't have a very good memory. I had forgotten all about that horrid horrid inner thigh pain. How does that even make sense, to hurt THERE?? Would a trip to the chiro help at all? I went a few times when I was pregnant, but it never helped for long. Can't wait to see pics of Conner in his glasses....will be adorable I'm sure!