CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Memorial Day....

Neal of course had to work on Memorial day so it was just me and the kids. The pool at our apartment opened and I was determined to try it out. SO I fed the kids an early lunch and a little after 11:00 we headed out for a swim (this is after cleaning the house and doing some laundry a shopping trip to 4 different stores and baking a cake and making/feeding the kids breakfast and lunch and getting them and myself dressed and if you don't think that's a lot you don't have 3 kids who rely on you for everything) so I was a little tired alreadyd but I thought hey we are going to the pool it will be relaxing....WRONG :O

Ohh well the kids had fun and I love to see them happy. The water was FREEZING but Conner braved it and swam a little. I'm not sure how often we will use the pool after all. It will almost have to be Neal and I together it's too stressful going by myself unless Ethan learns to use the life jacket then it will be a little easier. We will either have to find a lake or something with a zero depth kiddie area for the summer.

 Excited little boys for their first trip of the year to the pool
 gatta do something with the baby ;)

 warming up
 snoozing...
 Conner braving the water...brrrr....
bubbles of course....

And I did get to put my feet up for like 5 min.........going to the pool has really taken on a whole new meaning!!!! 

We walked back home it was almost 2:30 and I was exhausted it was just stressful because I was worried about Ethan falling/jumping in!!! SO we came home I put the kids down for a nap (all 3) I made Neals cake truffles for work did my Jillian Michaels work out DVD and then Neal came home so I went running came home made the kids supper and we took the kids to the park and for some ice cream after. We came home Neal went running ad I gave the kids their baths (all 3) and picked up the house!!! Neal made himself a salad I was not hungry probably because I had WAY too many tastes of the cake truffles  :) our plan was to watch a movie but by the time 10:00 rolled around I CRASHED!!! Welcome to a day in my life....I love EVERY MINUTE of it.

No comments: